Friday, December 5, 2014

Virtual Book Tour for Justice Jackson, P.I. by Tamaria Soana



Welcome to my stop on the Virtual Book Tour, presented by Shades of Rose Media, for Justice Jackson, P.I. by Tamaria Soana.  Please leave a comment or question for Tamaria to let her know you stopped by.

Justice Jackson, P.I.
By Tamaria Soana

Publisher:  Tamaria Soana
Release Date: November 21, 2014
Genre: Romance
Length: 4790 Words
ISBN:  9781311750242


Link to Buy It Free on Smashwords


About the book: 

Sultry waitress Andrea Bloome serves cocktails at The Lounge, the hottest jazz club in Chicago. When her life is in danger, she turns to charismatic P.I. Justice Jackson for help.


Can he save her from the people who are meant to protect her? Or will he be blinded by the overwhelming attraction between them?

Set in the 1940's.

This is a free short story.






"Please try and relax, Ms. Bloome.” I handed her the martini.

"Call me Andrea," she replied in a timid tone.

I smiled. "Well, Andrea, you can call me Justice.”

"Justice, do you always bring your work home?" she asked.

I laughed. "No, but I don't want anything to happen to you. I feel this deep need to protect you."

She looked frightened. "Won't helping me put you in danger?"

"I'm a P.I., my life is always in danger.”

She pondered what I said.

Her hazel eyes met mine. I felt frozen. Her timid but inquiring voice brought me back to the present. “Why did you choose to become a P.I.?”

“What else was I going to do with a name like Justice Jackson?”

She let out a giggle and a look of concerned quickly crossed her face.

“What’s going to happen when I don’t show up for work tonight?” she asked in a shaky voice.

“They’ll most likely go looking for you. That’s why you’re here safe with me. I promise I won’t let anything happen to you.”

“Justice, this could be very dangerous for you.”

“It may be, but I'm just careful and trust very few people." I answered in a comforting tone . I didn't want her to worry about me.

"How do you know you can trust me?" she asked full of curiosity.

"Are you concealing a weapon, Ms. Bloome?" I raised an eyebrow at her. I wanted to lighten the mood. She took a deep breath, her body relaxing. She smiled and stepped closer to me.

"I may be. Do you want to frisk me?" she replied jokingly.

Our eyes met and the earth moved around me. I was taken by her. I needed to concentrate on saving her life, not her amazing lips. Oh, did I mention her incredible legs that seemed to be a mile long even though she may have been all of five foot three? So, yes, Ms. Bloome, I do want to frisk you. Needing to put some distance between us and focus on the issue at hand, I pushed away my attraction to her and cleared my throat. "Please excuse me. I need to call my sister Julia. She is about your size and she can get you the things you need. Please make yourself at home."







Tamaria Soana is middle aged, but just feels her life has begun. She writes sexy contemporary romance stories that always end with a ‘happily ever after’. Growing up she loved to read and make up new places in her head to escape to. In her late teens she began writing short stories and poetry; it wasn’t until her late thirties before she began to spin a full story. She’s married and a stay-at-home-mom of two beautiful young girls, they reside in Western New York. Cuddling up with a good book under an electric throw is her way to escape the cold Buffalo nights.



Author Links:    Site     Facebook Author Page     Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment