Join author Piper Malone on her Blog Tour for Diesel, presented by Romance Novel Promotions, from January 20 – January 31, 2014. Please leave a comment or question for Piper to let her know you stopped by. You can enter her tour wide giveaway by filling out the Rafflecopter form below.
5 Unique Things about Elliot by Piper Malone
1. He is the youngest of four children, he's the only boy.
2. He will deny it to his dying day, but Elliot shed a tear when his sisters forced him to watch The Notebook.
3. Elliot was not enthused about his assignment to infiltrate Eden. His initial motivation for entering the club was not losing his job.
4. Whenever Elliot's father tells him stories about his mother, Elliot writes them down. He doesn’t remember much about her because he was very young when she died. Thanks to his father, he has a beautiful collection of happy memories to keep her close to his heart.
5. From the instant Elliot sees Diesel, he wants her. Despite not knowing a thing about her, he is entranced. His job is to expose Eden, his mission is getting close to Diesel.
DieselBy Piper MalonePublisher: Piper MaloneRelease Date: December 17, 2013Genre: New AdultLength: 251 PagesISBN: 978-0-991320-10-3ASIN: B00HFY1W6UAdd to GoodreadsAbout the book:Is he a snake in the garden…
Diesel guards her loyalties and her privacy fiercely. In order to protect both, she never wavers from her ironclad shell of self-control. So when intrepid entertainment blogger Elliot Archer breeches the gates of Eden, the nightclub sensation over which she reigns, her defenses heighten. Is Elliot here to document her kingdom, or tear apart her paradise?
Or the key to her salvation…
Just as she feared, Elliott begins to break down her walls. Her desires stir, ignited by his sinful body and heated stares. With his tender words, strong heart, and quest to make her whole, Elliot opens her soul as no one ever has.
Or the push to her downfall?When Diesel finally releases the last pieces of herself to Elliot, her kingdom is set ablaze, scorching the heart she safeguarded for years. Can Elliot’s love be enough to heal her wounds before it is too late?
About the Author
FB Page URL
Additional contact info: