- Look Your Best and Pamper Yourself - Spend extra time getting ready to go out on Valentine's Day, either to work or out with your friends. Get a facial, have your nails done and wear something special.
- Have a Nice Meal - With your significant other or with a group of friends. Most nice restaurants have a special meal arranged for the day. Start with a glass of wine and see where it takes you. Or make an extra special meal to have at home.
- Order Flowers - for the one you love or for yourself - yes you are worth it!
- Have Dessert - no one's counting callaries today and neither should you! Have that slice of chocolate cake you've been dying for.
- Light some candles - it sets the mood for everything from romance to watching a movie.
Top Romantic Movies of All Time (IMDB)
- Romeo and Juliet (1967 - Franco Zefferlli)
- Roman Holiday (1953 - Gregory Peck)
- Casa Blanca (1942- Humphrey Bogart)
- Doctor Zhivago (1965 Omar Sharif)
- Gone With The Wind (1939 Clark Gable)
Of the Last Decade
- A Walk To Remember (2002)
- Before Sunset (2004)
- The Notebook (2005)
- Almost Like Heaven (2005)
- The Holiday (2006)
Favorite Valentine's Day Treat