A Cover That Will Last
I personally think of a book cover as the first time I meet the characters
and the author of the book. It's like the first time you meet someone. Some covers make us smile, some make us think and others make us cringe. Then there is the romance book cover, sometimes cheesy, sometimes strange and others make us sigh in appreciation of the human form.
I'll let you guess which one this is
The cover model is Jason Vendryes. If you want to know more about him,
check out his interview at RR@H Novel Thoughts and Book Talk.
Because this book releases on Tuesday, March 6th, I'm hosting a
quick overnight contest for one (1) copy of this book. You'll see the rules below.
Also, because it's Friday - and the end of the work week- I thought I'd leave you with
a sexy video set to one of my favorite 80's songs. Believe me - you want to see the
1. You must leave a comment in order to be entered
2. Open to US and Canada Residents Only (Sorry)
3. Extra entry for leaving a Tweet or Facebook Link in your post
4. Contest open until 5PM Central on Saturday, March 3, 2012
5. Winner to be announced shortly after
Good Luck Everyone!
FTC Disclosure: Prize being awarded has been purchased by blog owner