Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Cover Unveil for Pretty and Reckless by Charity Ferrell


Welcome to my stop on the Cover Unveil, presented by Promo Stars Services, for Pretty and Reckless by Charity Ferrell.  Please leave a comment or question for Charity to let her know you stopped by

Pretty and Reckless
by Charity Ferrell
Publication Date: March 1, 2015
Genre: New Adult
Cover Designer: Mayhem Cover Creations

About the book:

Pretty: pleasing or attractive to the eye. 

Reckless: utterly unconcerned about the consequences of actions; without caution. 

I know how people look at me. It's not with respect. It's not with morality. It's either with lust or disgust. 

I'm the prettiest damn wreck they've ever laid eyes on. I destroy everything in my path. I keep secrets like they're chained to my heart. I've been labeled a liar, a manipulator, and a slut. No one gets me. 

But him. 

And he's completely off limits. 

I'm Elise, and this is my story. 

Meet the Author


Charity resides in Indianapolis, Indiana. 

She grew up riding her bicycle to the town's public library, and reading anything she could get her hands on. 


When she's not writing, you can find her reading, spending time with her family, or caving into her online shopping addiction. 
 Hosted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment