Cocktales, Book One
Stephanie Harper is perfectly happy co-owning Books and Brew, where she slings drinks and entertains her friends with cutting wit and a cynical take on love. She’s convinced she has no time for anything deeper than sex; she has a business to run, after all. And her thrice-married mother has proven happy ever after doesn’t exist.
Jarod Nolan begs to differ. Chance has him running into Steph—and giving her a ticket—one morning, but it’s fate that finds him in her place of business that same evening. A sizzling one-night stand ensues, and although Stephanie escapes before he wakes the next morning, Jarod is already sure she’s worth the chase.
Steph’s more than willing to party naked with the hot cop, but she’s adamant they’re driven by lust, not love. Jarod is prepared to prove otherwise, even if it means giving up one of the things he and Stephanie do best…
What’s that old saying? Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder?
Can't wait to read this book so I thought I'd share and give away one copy.
1. Answer Mari's question "Does abstinence make the heart grow fonder"?
2. You must leave your email address in order for your entry to count so that I may contact the winner. If you are afraid of spamming just put your address in with breaks, ie: name at mail dot com
3. You must be a follower of the blog.
4. Open to both U.S. and International readers
5. Contest winner will be chosen via Random.org on Sunday night, September 24, 2011.
Good Luck Everyone!
FTC Disclosure: Prize awarded purchased by site owner.