Friday, January 6, 2012

TGIF- Quickie Weekend Contest



Because I wanted to be here




But was actually stuck here

  


I'm having a TGIF Contest.  Just leave me a comment below about your weekend plans and you'll be entered for 






Have a good Weekend Everyone!


Contest Rules:

1. Leave a comment below and make sure to leave a way to contact you.
2. Get an extra entry for following via GFC or RSS (I will check)
3. Contest will run from Friday, January 6, 2012 through Sunday, January 8, 2012.  Winner will be chosen via Random.Org and announced on Monday, January 9, 2012.


Good Luck!


FTC Disclosure: Blog Owner Providing Prize


6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I love your first picture. And I know exactly what you mean.. MY EDJ was so bad I felt like I was back in grade school doing punish work, lol!!!

    I am a GFC!

    alliwantandmorebooks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was on a tropical Island ;)

    My weekend plans,nothing exciting just cleaning up and doing some grocery shopping.And hopefully get some reading in.

    GFC follower

    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately I think anything could probably beat my weekend plans. Recovering from gall bladder surgery and my nephew died so we have the visitation Sunday and funeral Monday.

    GFC Follower

    slandon9903(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your first picture. I wouldn't mind being there. Thanks for the giveaway. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tropical island picture. Wish I was there. Let's see... my weekend plans... cleaning, packing up my youngest nephew and moving him from dad's house to mom's house, taking my niece for snowboarding gear, etc, etc, etc. Nothing special.

    e.balinski(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to be on a tropical island where it was warm, instead of freezing in Arkansas.

    My plans are to work on putting my book collection back together and finishing up with cleaning the house. Not looking forward to it, especially still a little sick with a sinus infection.

    an a gfc follower (elizabethgr)

    Elizabeth Gray
    elizabethgr@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete