The Friday Fifty-Six (56) is hosted by Freda's Voice . Here are the rules:
- Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
- Turn to Page 56.
- Find the fifth (5th) sentence.
- Post that sentence (plus one or two more if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you don't have a blog) in the comments section of this blog.
- Post a link along with your post back to Freda's Voice.
- Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. USE THE CLOSEST.
My Friday 56 - Christmas Goes Camo
Despite the sub-freezing temperature, he’d have to bare his hands to the cold if he was ever going to get into his pack and find his GPS.
Damned Navy pilots! Because of their miscalculation, he’d missed his jump target by almost a mile.
What's your Friday 56?